peanut_allergyIt is our goal at Indian Paintbrush to differentiate our instruction as well as practices to meet the needs of students.  We are sensitive, that is, to the needs of individual students in order to maintain a safe and optimal learning environment.  Currently some of our students have contact allergies to peanuts. These allergies are severe and can result in life threatening situations.  Therefore we ask that parents not send their students to school with any food items that contains or has been manufactured on equipment with peanuts.  We recognize that it is an inconvenience and appreciate the community effort that you all are willing to extend to assist us our attempts to have a safe environment for students. 

 

Indian Paintbrush Events

No Events Scheduled at this time